Return Policy Jan 2020
Return PolicyYou can return most items for a full refund within 30 days of your order date, including sale items. Some personalized and collectible items (blind bags) are not eligible for returns.
- Items need to returned in their original unopened packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- If you wish to return shirts, hoodies or any other article of clothing, please make sure they are unworn.
- A damaged or defective item can only be replaced for the same item. Another item cannot be substituted in place of a damaged or defective item.
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping an item back to us. We recommend using a carrier that provides you with a tracking number, such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail.
- We reserve the right to deny a refund on any item if the Bungie product label is missing or has been altered, where available.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they are packed up properly and do not get damaged on their return!
- There's no need to let us know you're returning something; just initiate an automated return by clicking here.
- We'll refund the item(s) (including sale items) back to your original payment method.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
If you're returning from outside the EU, it can take up to 21 business days for your return to be delivered back to our warehouse, depending on your location and which postal service you use. As an international customer, you can return your parcel using any postal service.